- Find cheap flights to Togo with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Lome weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lome weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lome in January is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 13mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lome in January is 27°C (81°F).
Lome sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in January 2020. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:05||17:52|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:10||17:59|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:13||18:04|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Togo
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Togo destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details