- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Lome weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Togo with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Togo
The February weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Lome in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in February - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in February?
The average sea temperature around Lome in February is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Lome in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lome in February and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Lome sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in February 2021. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:13||18:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:11||18:07|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:08||18:08|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Togo in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.