- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Lome weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Togo with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 240240 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Togo
The June weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Lome in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in June - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in June?
The average sea temperature around Lome in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Lome in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Lome in June and the average monthly rainfall is 240mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lome sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lome in June 2022. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:39||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:41||18:10|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:45||18:13|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.