- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Lome weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Togo with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Togo
The August weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lome in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in August - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in August?
The average sea temperature around Lome in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Lome in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Lome in August and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Lome sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in August 2021. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:50||18:13|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:50||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:48||18:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Togo in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.