- Save on summer 2021 holidays to Italy with Inghams
- Book city breaks & holidays to Italian Lakes
- Including Lake Garda, Como & Maggiore
Garda weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The September weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Garda in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Garda in September, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Garda in September and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in September 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:38||19:55|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:55||19:29|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:14||19:00|
- Save on holidays to Italy with latest offers
- Visit Lake Garda, Verona, Amalfi Coast & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.