- Save up to 30% on holidays in September 2021
- Pay £99 deposits with free amends & refund guarantee
- Travel between 1st Sep & 30th Sep 2021 (inclusive)
Garda weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The February weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Garda in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Garda in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Garda in February and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in February 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:39||17:23|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:21||17:42|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:58||18:02|
- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.