- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Garda weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The March weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Garda in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Garda in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Garda in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in March 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:56||18:04|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:28||18:24|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:00||19:44|
- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.