- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Garda weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Garda in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Garda in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Garda in May and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Garda sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Garda in May 2020. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:05||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:45||20:43|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||20:58|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Lakes in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Lakes in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.