- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Garda weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The May weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Garda in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Garda in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Garda in May and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in May 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:05||20:24|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:45||20:42|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:32||20:58|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.