- Save on summer 2021 holidays to Italy with Inghams
- Book city breaks & holidays to Italian Lakes
- Including Lake Garda, Como & Maggiore
Garda weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The November weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Garda in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Garda in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Garda in November and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in November 2021. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:57||17:04|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:16||16:47|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:36||16:36|
- Explore camping in the Italian Lakes & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.