- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Garda weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The December weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Garda in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Garda in December, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in December - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Garda in December and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in December 2021. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:37||16:35|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:51||16:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:57||16:43|
- Save up to 20% on breaks late July & August
- Book holidays in Croatia, Spain, France & more
- Travel between 17th Jul & 29th Aug 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.