- Book online & save 4% on summer holidays in 2022
- Browse destinations, hotel credits & family-friendly deals
- Including Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovenia & Switzerland
Garda weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The July weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Garda in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Garda in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Garda in July and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in July 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:32||21:10|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:44||21:02|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:59||20:47|
- Save on summer 2021 holidays to Italy with Inghams
- Book city breaks & holidays to Italian Lakes
- Including Lake Garda, Como & Maggiore
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.