- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Garda weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The April weather guide for Garda, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Garda in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Garda in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Garda in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Garda in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Garda in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Garda in April and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Garda sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Garda in April 2022. Select a month to view Garda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:58||19:45|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||20:03|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:07||20:23|
- Save on tours & multi-centre holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Iceland, Italy, Canada & more
- Filter deals by star rating, board basis & travel dates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.