- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Fort Lauderdale weather in November 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Lauderdale weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Lauderdale in November is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fort Lauderdale in November is 27°C (81°F).
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in November 2019. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:29||18:39|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:39||17:31|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:50||17:28|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Miami Beach
- Disney World
- International Drive
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details