- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Fort Lauderdale weather in March 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Lauderdale weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Lauderdale in March is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 66mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fort Lauderdale in March is 24°C (75°F).
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in March 2020. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:43||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:28||19:30|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:12||19:37|
- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details