- Save EXTRA £300 on select hotels in Universal Orlando
- No minimum spend with unique TUI discount code
- Travel between 1st Jun & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Fort Lauderdale weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in September 2019. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:01||19:40|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:06||19:25|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:12||19:08|
- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando
- Depart from London Gatwick, Manchester & Glasgow
- Return flights to Orlando from £256
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.