- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Fort Lauderdale weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Lauderdale in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fort Lauderdale in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Lauderdale in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Lauderdale in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fort Lauderdale in April?
The average sea temperature around Fort Lauderdale in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Fort Lauderdale in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Fort Lauderdale in April and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in April 2020. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:11||19:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||19:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:44||19:52|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.