- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Fort Lauderdale weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Lauderdale weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Lauderdale in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fort Lauderdale in April is 25°C (77°F).
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in April 2020. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:11||19:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||19:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:44||19:52|
- Save on hotel stays in Miami & Fort Lauderdale, FL with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.