- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando
- Depart from London Gatwick, Manchester & Glasgow
- Return flights to Orlando from £256
Fort Lauderdale weather in October 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Fort Lauderdale, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Lauderdale in October 2019. Select a month to view Fort Lauderdale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:13||19:07|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:20||18:52|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:29||18:39|
- Save EXTRA £300 on select hotels in Universal Orlando
- No minimum spend with unique TUI discount code
- Travel between 1st Jun & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.