- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Switzerland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Bern weather in February 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bern in February 2020. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:56||17:32|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:36||17:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:11||18:15|
- Book river cruises in Switzerland in 2020 with TUI
- Save EXTRA £150 on TUI River Cruises in 2020
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
River Cruise deal finder
Where's warm in Switzerland in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.