- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Switzerland
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Bern weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Switzerland
The September weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bern in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bern in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in September - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bern in September and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bern in September 2021. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:50||20:10|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:08||19:42|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:28||19:12|
- Save up to £400 on European river cruises in 2021/2022
- £400 off Sep - min spend £1,300 (otherwise £300 off)
- Travel before 1st October 2021 (inclusive)
TUI River Cruises
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.