- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bern weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Switzerland
The August weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bern in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Bern in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bern in August and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bern in August 2021. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:10||21:02|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:29||20:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:48||20:12|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.