- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bern weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Switzerland
The November weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bern in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Bern in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in November - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bern in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bern in November 2021. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:13||17:14|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:34||16:56|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:54||16:44|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.