- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Bern weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Switzerland
The May weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bern in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bern in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in May - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bern in May and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bern in May 2021. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:15||20:41|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:54||21:00|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:40||21:16|
- Save on skiing holidays including ski passes with Sunweb
- Book Andorra, Austria, France, Italy & Switzerland
- Filter offers by price, resort, facilities & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.