- Save £400 on European river cruises in August 2021
- Minimum spend £1,300 per booking
- Travel between 15th Aug & 30th Aug 2021 (inclusive)
Bern weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
TUI River Cruises
Recommended for Switzerland
The July weather guide for Bern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bern in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bern in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bern in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bern in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bern in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bern in July and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bern sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bern in July 2021. Select a month to view Bern sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||21:29|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:52||21:20|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:09||21:04|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Switzerland
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.