- Explore the latest holiday offers for Nepal
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Kathmandu weather in February 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kathmandu in February 2020. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:51||17:44|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:42||17:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:29||18:04|
- Book tours & holidays to Nepal with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £339 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Where's hot in Nepal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.