- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nuuk weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greenland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Nuuk in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Nuuk in February, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nuuk in February?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Nuuk in February - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nuuk in February?
The average sea temperature around Nuuk in February is -1°C.
Does it rain in Nuuk in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nuuk in February and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuuk in February 2021. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||09:07||16:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:25||16:58|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:37||17:43|
- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Greenland in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greenland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.