- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Nuuk weather in February 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nuuk weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nuuk in February is a very cold -5°C (23°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -11°C (12°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 15% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 45mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 12 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Nuuk in February is -1°C (30°F).
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuuk in February 2020. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:09||16:13|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:24||16:59|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:36||17:44|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Greenland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details