- Find cheap flights to China with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Shangri-la weather in February 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Shangri-la, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Shangri-la in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Shangri-la in February, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shangri-la in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shangri-la in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shangri-la in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Shangri-la in February and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shangri-la in February 2020. Select a month to view Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:08||19:01|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:59||19:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:47||19:21|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.