- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Shangri-la weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 175175 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Shangri-la, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Shangri-la in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Shangri-la in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shangri-la in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shangri-la in July - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shangri-la in July?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Shangri-la in July and the average monthly rainfall is 175mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Shangri-la in July 2022. Select a month to view Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:29||20:21|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:35||20:19|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:43||20:12|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.