- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Shangri-la weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Shangri-la, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Shangri-la in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Shangri-la in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shangri-la in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shangri-la in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shangri-la in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Shangri-la in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Shangri-la in April 2022. Select a month to view Shangri-la sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:12||19:39|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:57||19:46|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:43||19:55|
- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 21st Nov 2021 & 22nd Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.