- Book Stansted Express tickets in advance & pay lowest fare
- Stansted & London prices from just £9.45 one-way
London weather in December 2019
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for London, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to London weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in London in December is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 18% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 59mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 14 days with some rain falling.
London sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for London in December 2019. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:43||15:55|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:00||15:52|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:06||16:01|
- Save on family train tickets to/from Stansted Airport
- Family tickets apply for up to 2 adults & 3 children
- Pay for adults & children 15 & under go free
Popular UK destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details