- Find cheap flights to Syria with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Damascus weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Damascus weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Damascus in December is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Damascus in December 2019. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:20||16:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:32||16:29|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:39||16:37|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Popular Syria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Syria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details