- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Damascus weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Syria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Syria
The August weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Damascus in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Damascus in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Damascus in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Damascus in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Damascus in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Damascus in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Damascus in August 2022. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:47||19:35|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:58||19:20|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:08||19:02|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.