- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Damascus weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Syria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Syria
The April weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Damascus in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Damascus in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Damascus in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Damascus in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Damascus in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Damascus in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Damascus in April 2022. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:23||18:55|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:05||19:06|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:48||19:17|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.