- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Damascus weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Syria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Syria
The March weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Damascus in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Damascus in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Damascus in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Damascus in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Damascus in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Damascus in March and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Damascus in March 2022. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:03||17:31|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:44||17:43|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:24||18:54|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.