- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Damascus weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Syria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Damascus, Syria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Syria
How warm is it in Damascus in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Damascus in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Damascus in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Damascus in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Damascus in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Damascus in March and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Damascus sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Damascus in March 2021. Select a month to view Damascus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:03||17:32|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:44||17:43|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:24||18:55|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Syria in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Syria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.