- 2021 rail tour holidays held at 2020 prices
- 3 free perks worth up to £500 per couple
- Book Rocky Mountaineer train tours in 2021/2022
Whistler weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Whistler in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Whistler in June, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in June - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Whistler in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Whistler in June 2021. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:07||21:13|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:01||21:24|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:06||21:25|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.