- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Whistler weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Whistler in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Whistler in April, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Whistler in April and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Whistler in April 2022. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:48||19:44|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:18||20:06|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:49||20:30|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.