- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Whistler weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Whistler in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Whistler in December, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in December - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Whistler in December and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whistler in December 2020. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:50||16:12|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:06||16:10|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:11||16:20|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.