- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Whistler weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Whistler in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Whistler in January, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Whistler in January and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whistler in January 2022. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:11||16:20|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:04||16:40|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:47||17:04|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is warm in British Columbia in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.