- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Whistler weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Whistler in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Whistler in July, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Whistler in July and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Whistler in July 2022. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:06||21:25|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:20||21:15|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:40||20:56|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.