- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Kamloops weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kamloops in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Kamloops in January, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kamloops in January and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in January 2022. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:03||16:07|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:56||16:27|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:38||16:52|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.