- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kamloops weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kamloops in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Kamloops in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in June - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kamloops in June and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in June 2021. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:54||21:05|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:48||21:16|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:53||21:17|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.