- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Kamloops weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kamloops in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kamloops in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kamloops in July and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in July 2021. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:53||21:17|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:07||21:07|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:27||20:47|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.