- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Kamloops weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The November weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kamloops in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Kamloops in November, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in November - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kamloops in November and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in November 2021. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:54||17:36|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:17||16:14|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:40||16:00|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.