- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Kamloops weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The February weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kamloops in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Kamloops in February, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in February - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kamloops in February and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in February 2022. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:37||16:54|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:15||17:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:47||17:41|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.