- Save 10% on selected Globus tours in 2021
- Book tours to Europe, South & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Kamloops weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kamloops in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Kamloops in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Kamloops in April and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kamloops in April 2021. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:36||19:35|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:06||19:57|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:37||20:21|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.