- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Fort Nelson weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The March weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Nelson in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Fort Nelson in March, falling to -15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in March 2022. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||08:06||18:41|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:23||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:40||19:51|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.