- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Fort Nelson weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort Nelson in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Fort Nelson in April, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in April 2022. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:37||19:53|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:57||20:26|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:17||21:01|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.