- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Fort Nelson weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Nelson in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Fort Nelson in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in June and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in June 2022. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:11||22:08|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:00||22:23|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:05||22:24|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.