- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Fort Nelson weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The May weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort Nelson in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Fort Nelson in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in May and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in May 2021. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:13||21:04|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:38||21:38|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:12||22:06|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.