- 2021 rail tour holidays held at 2020 prices
- 3 free perks worth up to £500 per couple
- Book Rocky Mountaineer train tours in 2021/2022
Fort Nelson weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Nelson in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Fort Nelson in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in July and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in July 2022. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:06||22:23|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:27||22:05|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||04:58||21:35|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.