- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Fort Nelson weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -15-15°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The December weather guide for Fort Nelson, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Nelson in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -15°C in Fort Nelson in December, falling to -23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Nelson in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Nelson in December - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Nelson in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fort Nelson in December and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Nelson in December 2021. Select a month to view Fort Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||09:37||16:22|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||09:59||16:15|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||10:03||16:26|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.